This event is for kids who want to decorate themselves and their bikes, trikes, scooters, and skates!
Who can race?
Racers need to be in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade to be in the Rally. Each team also needs one Offishul Grownup.
What do we do?
- First, make art.
- Get a team together and decide on a theme.
- Decorate your bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters, or other kid powered vehicles.
- Make costumes to match your team art theme.
- Don’t forget the safety gear!
- No riders or rollers without a helmet and pads.
- Then learn a "team song"... any song.
- Bring your team to registration on Mother's Day, and navigate the Rutabaga Rally Obstacle Course as a team.
There's lots more in the Rules. Download these forms.
More useful stuff: